Wednesday, December 30, 2009

5 months....2 years....

It's been 5 months since our Mary has been gone, but it's like it happened yesterday. I remember it all. I remember her kicking me a few days before she was born. I was finally able to get out of bed for about 5 minutes and when I went to lay back down she gave me one good kick. It was actually the first one instead of just the little flutters. She was such a mover but because of my placenta I didn't feel strong kicks all the time. I remember her being born. The happiest and saddest day of our lives. When she was born I had my eyes closed and when the nurse told me to open them it was like I couldn't. But I did and there she was. She was kicking and opening her mouth. I will never forget that. It breaks my heart when I think of that because I couldn't help her. And then she was gone...my Mary.



2 years ago, on New Years Eve was another horrible day. I woke up, 3 months pregnant and knew something was wrong. Next thing I know I am in the hospital for emergency surgery. My little one was gone. No reason. I remember thinking, shit....on New Years Eve? really? so, 2008 has got to be better....it's got to be our year? Well, here we are going into 2010 and nope, it hasn't been our year. Here's hoping and wishing...

No comments:

Post a Comment