Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Katie Jane

My dear friend, Susan, lost her daughter, Katie Jane, about two weeks after my baby passed away....pretty much the same exact way.It breaks my heart that such a wonderful person is going through this too. Miss Katie was sooooo beautiful, just like her mama.
I think God brought Susan into my life for a reason. She is such a strong woman. I will always have M and my family but Susan knows exactly what I am going through. She doesn't judge me or tell me I am crazy because she feels the same things.
Today is Katies due date....another sad reminder. Yet, it's another day that makes us stronger because we got through it.

1 comment:

  1. Well... I just because I don't tell you you're crazy doesn't mean I don't think it :-) We're both a little nuts, but that's why we get along so well.

    Thank you, sweetie :-) I love you.

    ReplyDelete