Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy thoughts

Shit, my blog is depressing.
We have our really bad days but we also have good days. I have an awesome hubby and family. My job is good...although there are some days where I want to bitch slap my boss. M and I are looking to the future and not just starting a family. We are going to let that happen whether it's now or a year from now. We are also planning on moving pretty soon but still looking at places. The problem with CA is everything is WAY too expensive. Like, I have said before I have some great friends. They are there for me and listen to me whether it's good or bad.
I really can't wait for the new year to be here already. This has been a pretty shitty year. I really thought this was going to be our year...maybe 2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment