Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dear Mary,

Hi baby! We miss you tons and last night I met your new little cousin, Aiden. I think you would be like me with all the boy cousins and be the bossy one. That's ok though...
Daddy and I did ok, but there were some tears of course. I wished you were there and Daddy said that on the way to your uncles house. He said that he wished you were in the backseat, crying or sleeping because it didn't matter. He would have been the one in the back with you, talking and playing with you. That's just how he is. :)
One thing that you should know about your daddy is that he's just amazing. He is this huge guy but is a big teddy bear. You would have him wrapped around your little finger and he would be ok with that. He is a great cook and would probably even be making your baby food eventually with one of his many appliances. Sorry my love...but Mommy can't cook. You want cereal or eggs, then I got you. :)
Your other auntie and uncle (believe me, you have a lot...9 I think) flew in today from Illinois. While we are all so happy they are here, it does make me sad because you were supposed to be here. I was going to show you off like a proud mommy.
But one day...we will be together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment