Thursday, January 7, 2010

year in review

I am a little late but it was a hard first few days into the new year.

Let's see if I can even remember: :)

January: after suffering another m/c, we decided to get many, many tests done. What do you know? nothing was wrong with me

February: not much going on here

March: March 26th....took a pregnancy test because I just had a feeling. no line at first. A few minutes later, M asked what happened and to see the test. I told him no line showed up but when I went to show him...there were two line! holy crap! We ran out to Target and got a digital. After I POAS, I wrapped it in tp and gave it to him to look at first. I was so nervous! A HUGE smile spread across his face. We were pregnant!

April: First u/s. We were soooo nervous but everything looked good. Due date was December 2nd.

May: So far so good. We also celebrated out 1 year anniversary!!

June: Not so good, bleeding scare. I went on bed rest for a week and the worse thing was I had to miss my sisters out of state wedding. :(

July: back to work, everything was going great except I got a UTI.
July 20th....admitted to the hospital for pre term labor. I had a really hard time but was getting through it. July 31st little Mary was born and passed away almost an hour later in her daddys arms.

August: too much of a blur. We had her funeral. Another good friend lost her little girl. so heartbraking but I am very lucky to have such a wonderful friend in my life.

September: already back to work and having a really hard time.

October: nothing...Halloween? who gives a crap. I think we got drunk.

November: the first real holiday after Mary died. Hated it all.

December: due date....I had to take that day off of work.doing better but then here comes x-mas. Wanted to just get it over with but sister was here to visit so that made it all better! Also, my little nephew was born on December 14th.

And here were are....2010. Hopefully a better year. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment