Friday, January 15, 2010

It's going to be a good day...

I need to keep repeating this when I wake up in the morning. (and read the post below again)
Most days of course suck but we are doing ok.
I caught myself in a work meeting earlier today drifting off. No, not sleeping (although I am very tired). I just started thinking of that horrible, yet beautiful day when Mary was born. Tears started to form, but I held it back. I didn't want my boss to think I was getting all emotional because of the new assignments she was giving us. :)
Driving is probably the worse. Well, driving by myself which is usually to and from work. I have too many thoughts going through my head. But then certain songs will come on and I will feel better.
M and I are trying again. I am charting my ovulation and we will see what happens. Hopefully, (before this year is over) we will have added to our little family.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes, it's hard to do this, tell yourself it's going to be a good day when it simply isn't.

    But like forcing yourself to smile when you are sad, it sometimes does seem to help.

    Good luck with the trying. . . I know that's not easy either. I will be keeping you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and if I could figure out a way to send you the bananas, I would! But they really are super easy, I promise! And VERY worth it!

    ReplyDelete