Friday, January 8, 2010

Being thankful...


Yeah, this blog needs some positive vibes.

Though we have had some horrible times these past few years, I am VERY thankful for my life. I have such a wonderful, beautiful husband. He's not just handsome....he's beautiful in every way. I am thankful that he came into my life. We have had our ups and downs like any married couple, but we were meant to be.

My family is awesome. I had a great childhood and a very supportive family. They drive me crazy but it's what I love about them.

I have a job. In today's economy that is a blessing. Although, there are many days where I want to walk out. We are not a rich family, but we have what we need. Times are tough, bills pile up, but we manage.

My wonderful friends. One word: understanding. They are great people and I couldn't ask for more.

Mary of course. I am a mom...her mom. She was beautiful and loved from the beginning. I, of course, wish things were different and I was holding her right now but I am thankful for knowing her. She was my girl.
So, there you go. :)



1 comment: