Sunday, January 31, 2010

6 months

Well, here we are 6 months later. Is anything really different? Kind of...but there are many days when it feels like it just happened.

Dear my Mary,

I miss you very much but you already know that because I tell you every night. There are too many times where I don't think I can do it anymore, but I will do it for you. I was looking at your pics tonight and you were so pretty. That's the first thing I think about when I see your pictures. Your perfect nose and ears and the peach fuzz on your cheeks. Some days I can still feel you around and it makes me feel better. However, I wish that I had a crib next to our bed instead of an empty space. I wish I was shopping for your little Valentines Day outfit. It still hurts to see baby clothes. Yesterday I saw a 3 month old baby with blonde hair and blue eyes and I thought about you. Would you be stubborn and crabby in the morning like me or mellow and all sunshine in the morning like your dad?
I love and miss you very much. Sweet dreams my love.

xoxo
Momma

2 comments: