Monday, May 10, 2010

Well...

The day came and passed. I think the anticipation of it all is the hardest. The days leading up to Mothers Day sucked hardcore. But M and I actually got through it all. He is amazing and helped me through it....just like I will do when Fathers Day comes.
We went and saw his mom and his sister. His sister took Mary flowers and gave me some which was really sweet. I did want to go to the cemetery but it was just too hard. Then we went to see my mom and sister and had a little bbq. My mom gave me a pretty bracelet and my sister gave me a gift card to get my nails done. I actually need to get them done...bad. :) Then M and I came home and just hung out. I cleaned, did laundry and then we snuggled and watched a movie. It was a nice day.

Well, I am a mother to my angels and Mary. I wish things were different but we keep on going.

No comments:

Post a Comment