Wednesday, May 12, 2010

on a happier note


I almost forgot to post this...it's M's birthday! the big 2-7! He's a youngster.

But isn't he handsome?
He had a good day. Got off work early, napped, my mom made him dinner, and got the new Avatar movie along with a HUGE Toblerone bar from yours truly. I wanted to get him some clothes but he really needs to try on things first. So, that's for another day. I am also throwing him a little shindig this weekend. He just wants friends, meatball sandwiches, beer and of course....beer pong! Good grief. That should be interesting especially with all my drunk friends. :) But we NEED a good time. A time to unwind and just enjoy each other. ( plus, I need happy posts damn it otherwise this will be the most depressing blog ever. I won't even want to come here. lol)
Side note: DAMN, Blue Ray movies look awesome. Especially on our new big screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment