Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spa day

So, I went to the spa the other day and it was awesome. I have had a gift card from M forever and I finally decided to use it. I just went for a pedicure but they do massages too. My gift card was enough for the pedi alone..that's how expensive they are!! Anyway, it was so relaxing and when I first sat down I couldn't relax! A million thoughts started going through my head and I had to finally tell my brain to shut up and relax. It felt so good.
Then the girl saw my tattoo and asked about it. I mean, how could she not...it's right there on my foot. This didn't bother me at all. I just told her and said it's my blonde cutie who passed away. She said she was sorry and then got quiet. But then asked how do I overcome this? How do I keep on going? I just told her that you have to keep getting up everyday...keep on going. There are so many hard days where it can knock you down and make it hard to breathe. But I have M who is amazing. I have friends and family that I can talk to and will actually listen even when I just want to scream and curse at the world.
Anyway, it was all ok. I had a great time and want to go back for a massage next time. My back needs it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment