Friday, April 23, 2010

So....?

What's been going on in the Macias household?

Nada.

And that's ok. M and I are just enjoying our time together. I was watching a movie the other day and this beautiful song came on at the end. And I thought...things are ok. It's been awhile since I have been able to say that. No, not everything is perfect. But we need to just take each day as it comes. I was renewing M's drivers license online today and one of the questions asked if he would want to be an organ donor. I checked the "no" box. I didn't even want to think about what I would do if I ever lost him. (yes, I know I was only renewing a DL, but still. Plus, it can be changed later.)People may not agree with me and yes, it's to help others, but I just couldn't. We have been through so much and I know life is short. That is why we are trying to live each day to the fullest and always say I love you. Even if he leaves his socks everywhere. I swear, it's like that guy is playing scavenger hunt with me. Drives me crazy! But when we go to bed and I get to snuggle next to a 6'2, sexy Hawaiian...it's all worth it.
But when I

No comments:

Post a Comment