Thursday, October 29, 2009

PSA to hospitals..

LOOK at the charts before you start asking questions. Yes, I had a baby in July but don't congratulate me and joke that the reason I am trying to get discharged so fast is because I want to get home to her. I would love to come home to her and see her nursery all done and just have that new baby smell. I would do a gallbladder removal over and over if that meant she was here when I got home. But she's not..she is alone in a cemetary and that kills me everyday. Also, it's RIGHT THERE on how many pregnancies I have had. Don't ask me...it's just...depressing.
The good thing about this hospital is that is has such an awesome Labor and Delivery, just a not so great outpatient area.
This is the last time I am going to a hospital, getting bloodwork, surgeries, etc. this year. Next year will be different.

3 comments:

  1. That's it. Let me at them. Throat punches all around. I'm so sorry sweetie :-(

    And Mary is not alone in a cemetery. She's with Katie, Mckenzie, Gabriel and all of your other babies that were taken from us way too soon. I bet you money, that Katie and Mary are pushing limits and having a blast together.

    And yes, next year will be different :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) you always know how to make me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What hospital were you at? If it's my brother's I'll have him kick some ass for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete