Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy 3 months baby...




well, it's not necessarily "happy" but it was three months ago today that we got to meet for the first and last time. You were a VERY pretty little girl and everyone said that you looked just like me when I was born. I think you would have ended up having red hair like me since you had some blonde to begin with but I have a feeling you would have had blue eyes like your grandpa. If only you could have stayed with me...I know we would have been best friends. Some people say that this was Gods plan but I don't believe that for a minute because you were MY plan. From the very first minute I found out about you...




















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment