Saturday, August 28, 2010

belly/baby pics


This is Baby A. Right when we were about to get a good pic, he/she decided to turn around and stretch out. This is the most active baby.



This is Baby B. He/she turned around and we got a great shot!


This is my lying down. Believe me, it looks much bigger standing up. :)

I had my cerclage this past Wednesday and everything went well. The dr. said my cervix even looked much better, so that's great news. I still have morning sickness but it's easier to deal with.
Being on bedrest is going to be long and hard, but it will all be worth it.



















2 comments:

  1. How was bedrest ?
    How many weeks were you when you got your cerclage?

    Im 19 weeks with twins and just had an emergent cerclage put in. I was 3 cm with membranes bursting. Im on day 2 of bedrest with bathroom privelages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, bedrest was difficult. I was on from 13-31 weeks. I got the cerclage placed at 13 weeks but cervix was ok. By 23 weeks my cervix was at 1 and within a week it was completely gone. Cerclage and bedrest were the only thing that would help at that point and that I wouldnt go into labor.
    For my hospital bedrest, I was on complete bedrest. Couldn't get up at all and had to use a bedpan.
    I hope everything works out and pray you go another 20 weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete