Friday, March 12, 2010

My heart is happy...

even if it's for the moment.
I came across a painting I saw on another blog awhile ago. This person (who is amazing by the way) has also suffered a loss, about two weeks after Mary. I fell in love with it. I couldn't stop looking at it. At first, I was wondering why but then it hit me. This painting WAS Mary. But at the same time this little girl symbolizes so much more, to so many others.
I contacted the artist and ordered a print. I can't WAIT! The artist is also an amazing, talented woman. I can tell already I am going to be purchasing more from her in the future.

It's the fourth one down...called "mine for a moment." Isn't that beautiful and such a fitting title?

http://www.theartistoflife.com/blog/paintings/

No comments:

Post a Comment