Friday, March 26, 2010

1 year ago today...

I got the best news. I was late and had taken a pregnancy test a few days before but it was negative. So, I took one again but looked at the results too soon. M asked what it was and I said it's a no. He wanted to see it (for some odd reason) and when I went to get the test...there were two lines. BUT it had been about 15 minutes so I know I couldn't go off those results. We hauled ass to Target and got a trusty digital.
When we got home, I took the test right away. I wrapped it up in tp and handed it to M. I tell you...the smile he got when he looked at the results could light up a room. I will never forget that moment.

My Mary:
I was talking to you last night and I hoped you can hear me. I hung up your cross that was on your casket and slept with your bear again. (well, I do that pretty much every night) Last night was pretty tough but I am a little better today. I reminded your daddy what today would be too. He is amazed how many dates I can remember, but I know them all. I know your first ultrasound, your first flutter/kick, etc. I also remember the first time I got sick with morning sickness. Good grief, that was tough. I had it about a week after i found out about you until the week before you were born. EVERYDAY. ALL DAY. But you were worth it.
Miss you lots and lots. xoxoxo

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment