Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful



I love this picture. M looks so happy and I love his laugh. Plus, isn't he so handsome? This pic was taken about a month before Mary was born. It makes me happy and sad at the same time. I look at old pics before we lost her and we look like different people. But he's still such a happy guy. He looks at all the postive things in life when I am feeling down. He always makes me feel better. M is a wonderful person and I couldn't be happier he is in my life. These past few months have been pretty hard but he has been so strong and supportive.

I am thankful for him. Being away from him every night is so hard. All I want is to sleep next to him again. I know this is only temporary but it's so hard. I love him so much and this Thanksgiving I am thankful that a person like him loves me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment